Would you like to win this lovely free knitting book, Teach Yourself Visually Circular Knitting? Melissa Morgan Oakes, who wrote the book, was kind enough to send me a couple of copies to review and giveaway! You can learn more about the book in my full review ! See below on how to enter!
* Comment on any one of the posts on this blog between now and August 15, 2011 and you will automatically be entered to win. (Required)
* Retweet my tweet for a bonus entry. Make sure to include your twitter name in the comment!
* Follow me on twitter for yet another bonus entry. Make sure to include your twitter name in the comment!
* Do something (anything), include my website link – OmgHeart.com, and tell me what you did for yet another bonus entry! Please include a photo and/or link and any other relevant information like your Ravelry or blog and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Example: Facebook like this page by hitting the link at the bottom of this page. Join my website with Google Friend Connect. Knit, sew, or crochet a little something with a heart on it! Find something knit, sewn, or crochet with a heart on it! It will be posted on my site!
* Enter by Sunday, August 15, 2011, 11:59PM!
* Open to all entrants from all countries!
* One signed copy of Teach Yourself Visually Circular Knitting
* A nice note from OMG! Heart all the way from New York City!
* Drawing will be held on August 31, 2011. Powered by Random.org.
* Winner will be announced that same day! I will find you 🙂
~+~ ~+~ ~+~
WE HAVE A WINNER!
Congratulations, Rosrin W. from Stafford, TX! Your prize will be sent out shortly!
And thanks to all those (12) knitting fans who entered the contest!
OMG! Heart » Blog Archive » Teach Yourself Circular Knitting!
[…] CONTEST! You can own this book too! Melissa was kind enough to send along an extra copy to send out to one […]
Kitten With A Whiplash
This book would be great for me. I have no visualation skills at all. Turning words into pictures just doesn’t happen in my brain. Thanks toyou and the publisher and author for the giveaway!
The book was a great way to self-learn! Best of luck!
This counts as commenting on any post on this blog, right? I hope I win the knitting book — I would love to learn to knit circularly!
Hi Megan, Sure does 🙂 and Good Luck!! Love your blog!!
This would be a great book to have! I hope I win:)
Yay! Post-age! 2nd time woot woot~! But serious question now: should I go into crocheting or sewing? What looks better for dollmaking?
Hmm both would be lovely!!! I think if it were me? I would love to make tiny little clothes for my dolls so I would go with Sewing!! Sewing little doll clothes would be a great way to learn all the sewing techniques in miniature form!
Crochet would be lovely too for doll accessories! Even clothes! But you would be working with very fine yarns most likely and that can require a little finesse!
Thanks for your comments! And good luck in the contest!
I have now comment, retweet and is now following you on bloglovin’! Twittername: sarakampf
Thx Sara!! And good luck 🙂
This is lovely giveaway,hope to win =o).Thanks for the chance,have a lovely day.
Thx Danijela! And good luck!
following on twitter-annakul
what a lovely prize thanks!
I follow yout twtter from Rfin
rewteeted at rfin
Michelle- strickland66 on Ravelry
Great giveaway! I Facebook liked the page!
OMG! Heart » Blog Archive » Contest: We Have A Winner!
[…] Giveaway: Win A Free Knitting Book! […]